Thursday, July 12, 2007

Redirecting This Way Please

It seems that blogspot is being particular.

It doesn't keep the cookie or whatever it used to do. Now I have to enter my own hosted url each time.

Fine. I'll save myself keystrokes and refer you thru here to other blogs:

Humanyms, main blog



I don't expect this to become a regular blog but then, odder things have happened. Since the comment-ability is so poor on Livejournal, maybe (long shot, long term) I'll move this Pearlformance Springs Boing Poetry-related Livejournal to blogger, not not.

Stay tuned, but more importantly, sing anyway.

2 comments:

Ackworth Born said...

You should put the link to Humanys in your profile, then you comment using your blogger ID we can see who you are and which is your main blog.

Pearl said...

thanks. I didn't know I could do that.